One of the main strategies for driving traffic to your blog is using social media. The best resource of traffic from social media comes from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn. In this post, I’m going to show you how you to add your Facebook page to your blog. There are many ways that you can do this; however, I choose to use plugins for adding my Facebook page to my blog. I think is simpler. Moreover, plugins are well supported and maintained within WordPress. So let’s get to it.
- Login to wordpress admin page
- click on plugins, and click “add new”
- search for the “Facebook” plugin by weblizar
- Install and activate a plug-in
- go to the appearance page, then click on widgets. On the left hand side, you should have the widget called “Facebook by weblizarr” click on the widget and drag it to your right hand column. Place the widget somewhere near the top, so readers can see it.
- Configure the widget: Expand the widget so you can configure it.
- Enter Facebook Page url: head over to Facebook page and copy the URL for your Facebook page. Then go back to wordpress’ widget and enter the url.
- Enter you Facebook Page App ID:
- Go to your facebook page, and click on photos (left hand column). Then click on any picture or image. Your App ID will display in the url. Copy id and paste within your widget (wordpress). Finally click save.
- Go your home page and refresh the page. Your Facebook Page widget should be displaying now. (take a look on the right hand side column and look for the facebook page).
500 Social Marketing Tips: Essential Advice, hints and strategy for business: facebook, twitter, pinterest, google+, youtube, instagram, linkedin